What are cookies?
Cookies are a textual element that is saved in a computer hard drive only after authorisation. Cookies help analyse web traffic and to highlight when a specific website is visited, and allow web applications to send information to single users.
What cookies does this website use, and how can I deny third party cookies?
On this website:
- IT techniques for the direct acquisition of personal identification data are never used
- Cookies for the transmission of personal information are not used
- Users tracking systems are not used (e.g. persistent cookies)
- Cookies are limited to the transmission of session identification codes, needed for the safe and efficient browsing of the website. Once the connection stops, this information is not stored.
- On parts of this website third parties may add their cookies in order to track their application usage, or to personalise their application for you. For example, when you share an article using the social sharing button, the social network who created that button will record your action
How can I control cookies?
The “Help” section of user’s browser will help in managing the cookie settings. It is possible to modify browser’s settings in order to be informed when cookies are used. It is also possible to wipe, in any time, the already stored cookies, through browser settings.
To disable Flash Cookies: